RMT-101 current overload relay is used for load rejection in case the current exceeds the set value between 0 and 100 amperes.
The device can be used in the following capacities:
- digital ammeter;
- current consumption limiting relay;
- priority load selection relay.
LEDs on the front panel of the relay indicate:
- load state (on/off);
- exceeding the maximum allowed load current threshold.
Depending on the work mode, the three-digit seven-segment indicator indicates:
- actual load current value;
- maximum current value after the last reset;
- value of the parameter being set;
- time remaining until load activation or rejection;
- presence of a reclosing blockage.
Regulating potentiometers allow the user to set the following values:
- maximum allowed load current value threshold;
- time for load rejection in case of exceeding;
- maximum allowed load current threshold;
- time delay before load activation after the current returns to the allowed level.