CONTROLLER OF SMS ALERT FOR MODBUS-EQUIPMENT ЕМ-486 FAILURE
SMS-control and email alert
- Flexible configuration tool for SMS and email alerts via web-interface;
- Device response for command by SMS: on/off relay, request for parameter values;
- Logbook of sent alerts and complete history of all the events responses.
Data history acquisition
- Background reading of parameters from connected Modbus devices via RS-485 with random frequency;
- Cloud storage with no limit for reading quantity (1 month for guaranteed history storing);
- Scan data history displaying in table and graph for any period;
- Comparison of graphs and the list of several parameters values;
- The ability to download the history of readings from the server in Excel and CSV format.
Telemetry and real-time control
- Displaying the parameters values of Modbus connected devices in real time;
- Recording the values into registers of Modbus devices (for remote configuration / programming the devices);
- Displaying of the dispatching widgets with the values of critical parameters and alerts on the overview panel;
- Customized: creation of own dispatching panels with process visualization, displaying and real-time control.
- Access from worldwide without the need for additional configuration;
- In-built system for bypassing firewalls;
- Automatic operation with dynamic IP addresses, without need a separate charge for static external IP;
- Internet access via GSM (SIM-card is inserted in the device);
- Interface customized to mobile devices;
- Connection to existing Modbus networks without affecting the operation of the existing external dispatching system or SCADA.
- The possibility of combining the distributed objects in one account.
4 common inputs for measurements
- Analog signals 0-10V and 4-20mA (0-20mA) — pressure transducers, humidity sensors, speed transducers, etc.;
- Discrete signals 0/1 — optical sensors, protection, leakage, smoke, position, etc.;
- Temperature NTC — common temperature sensor;
- Resistive — light sensors, pressure transducers, filling sensors, etc.;
- Pulse counter — connection of meters (kW, m3, kg/pairs…) at pulse output.
Combining 2 and more Modbus networks into one account
Logic control on the controller side
- Programming the logic for the data processing using simple language executable by the device ЕМ-486;
- Adjustment of operation modes of the connected devices based on the values of other devices;
- Sending SMS directly from the device without having Internet connection.