RN-101M voltage monitoring relay
The RN-101M voltage monitoring relay is designed to de-energize an industrial/appliance single-phase 220V/50Hz load in case of inadmissible voltage variations in the mains with subsequent automatic re-energizing after the circuit parameters recovery.
Besides, the relay:
- protects the switched load against high-frequency and high –voltage impulse interference;
- limits load current up to 15A (load wattage of up to 3.5 kW);
- indicates the circuit RMS voltage.
The device front panel features load status indicator (on/off) and three-digit, seven-segment display, which displays (depending on the device status):
- actual RMS voltage;
- accurate value of the set-up parameter;
- time remaining till automatic load re-energizing;
- emergency de-energizing the load (RMS voltage flashing).
The variable pot knobs on the front panel allow for setting:
- the maximum allowable voltage tripping threshold;
- the minimum allowable voltage tripping threshold;
- time delay for load re-energizing after the circuit parameters recovery