TR-100 Digital Temperature Relay
TR-100 is used to measure and control device temperature via four RT100 sensors connected in a two- or-three-wire circuit, with subsequent indication of the temperature on the display and alarm signaling in case of any parameters being outside the set range.
It can be used to protect:
- engines and generators;
- three-phase air transformers with additional core or environment temperature control.
TR-100 can use any voltage between 24 and 225V, regardless of the polarity.
The following thermal sensors can be used by TR-100:
- PT100 – platinum sensor with nominal resistance of 100 Ohm at 0 °С;
- PT1000 – platinum sensor with nominal resistance of 1000 Ohm at 0 °С;
- KTY83 – silicon sensor with nominal resistance of 1000 Ohm at 25 °С;
- KTY84 – silicon sensor with nominal resistance of 1000 Ohm at 100 °С;
- PTC (1, 3, 6 serial connection), cold resistance of 20-250 Ohm.