TR-102 Digital Temperature Relay
TR-102 is designed to maintain the temperature in four areas through the contacts of heat regulator (bimetallic sensor).
The temperature is maintained in cycles with the indication of present controlled area.
The device allows for performing the following functions:
- Maintaining temperature in four thermal area in cycles;
- Blocking control over the uncontrolled area;
- Displaying information on the controlled area and time of control on the integrated LED display;
- Transferring information on the controlled areas to the PC via Modbus RTU standard protocol;
- Programming by the front panel keys and via PC;
- Settings backup when de-energized;
- Settings protection from unauthorized change.