OM-310 Power Limiting Relay
OM-310 Power Limiting Relay is used for:
- consumer protection against low-quality electric network characteristics;
- complete load rejection when the power consumption exceeds the main threshold for a user-set time;
- partial load rejection when the power consumption exceeds the main threshold for a user-set time;
- measurement and indication of three-phase electric network parameters (active values of phase and line voltages);
- positive-, negative- and zero-phase sequence voltages; active phase current values; active, reactive and full power load consumption, power factor;
- emergency signaling;
- remote load activation and rejection via the RS-232/RS485 interface or external switch.
The device allows working with a load of 2.5 – 30 kW with the use of integrated current transformers, and with a load of up to 350 kW with the use of external current transformers, including in networks with an insulated neutral.
ОМ-310 offers the consumer the following protection types:
- low-quality network voltage (unacceptable power surges, phase breaks, phase sequence disruption, phase/line voltage distortion);
- current exceeding the maximum allowed value on any of the load phases;
- ground leakage currents.
Automated reclosing can be allowed or forbidden for each type of protection.
Electric equipment is protected by means of controlling the magnetic starter coil (contactor).