ASOD-300 Dispersability Determination Computerized System
The ASOD-300 is designed for rapid determination of disperse composition of dust and powders, and has the following characteristics:
- Range of measured particles – 5-300 microns;
- Number of channels – 100;
- Maximum number of measured particles – 30000;
- Measurement accuracy of particle size is less than 5%;
- Weight of sample – from 1 to 20000 mg;
- Period of result receipt – 1-2 minutes;
- Information display: on the LCD screen or on PC screen
- Weight, in kg: 5
- Dimensions, in mm: 285x300x210
The system consists of the measuring unit, aerosuspension preparation unit and software.
The measuring unit measures the dust in the air stream off-line and creates a function of particle size distribution, storing up to ten results. It is operated from the front panel. It displays the results by way of a histogram, differential and cumulative distribution function.
Measuring unit measures the disperse composition of powder off-line and with an attached deaggregation unit.