PH-112 Universal Under-Voltage / Overvoltage Relay
PH-112 Universal Under-Voltage / Overvoltage Relay is designed to control the allowable value and the presence of voltage with rating indexes of 100V, 50Hz and electrical switching of the protective gears and electrical installations automatics up to 1000V.
The relay provides three modes of operation:
- undervoltage relay mode (response only at the minimum threshold);
- overvoltage relay mode (response only at the maximum threshold),
- symmetric setting mode (response at both thresholds).
LEDs indicate the following:
- voltage availability in the mains;
- load state (activated / deactivated).
The following controls are located on the front panel of the device:
- relay mode switch;
- threshold adjustment of relay action depending on the voltage (in percentage of rated voltage);
- time setting of relay action once reaching the threshold values of the voltage.