Programmable multifunctional timer REV–303
Timer REV-303 is a microprocessor-based programmable device designed to control the loads in real time without permanent maintenance with minimal expenses and maximal electricity saving.
Timer REV-303 can be used to switch on the heating system, pumps, fans, school signals, street illumination, highlighting of buildings fronts (around territories, car parking and other objects).
Timer REV-303 can automatically define the time of sun rise and sun set on the basis of entered coordinates and current time which enables to control the illumination without using the external sensors.
Timer REV-303 features:
– Two programs of control with quick switching over between them;
– Four operational modes of timer (astronomic, weekly, daily and simple modes);
– Calendar with operational life for 6 years period without external power supply;
– Accuracy of planned events 1 second and 0.1 second in simple mode of timer;
– Total internal memory for 500 independent events, divided between the programs;
– Automatic shift for summer time and winter time;
– Light-emitting graphic display;
– Indication of current state of relays contacts;
– Control of timer with 4 buttons, located on the front panel;
– Possibility to set an access pass code for a setup menu;
– Power supply from the electric line 24 – 265 V 50/60 Hz or from a direct-current source of 8-24 V.