Data logger RPM-16-4-3
RPM-16-4-3 digital electric process recorder is used for:
- measuring the actual alternating voltage value;
- measuring the actual alternating current value;
- measuring the temperature;
- receiving data from primary transformers with a standard current or voltage input;
- storing the measured values in an external medium, such as USB-FLASH.
The register is a 16-channel data collection system that allows data archiving in an external medium.
The unit has plastic housing and is installed on a standard DIN-rail.
The operating principle of the register is based on reading the values from all sensors, accumulating the data in its internal memory and writing it to an external medium via an integrated USB-port.
A text editor or Reg_RPM software can be used to view the data as diagrams.
- voltage control – 4 channels;
- current control – 3 channels;
- temperature control – 2 channels;
- differential input for voltage control – 1channel;
- standard input for current control – 1 channel;
- standard input for digital signal control – 5 channels.