Data logger RPM-416
Data logger RPM-416 is a microprocessor-based device intended for electrical parameters measuring and monitoring on the data logger display as well as data archiving.
The data archiving is made on the removable memory card (SD / MMC),which can be later analyzed by software program RPM-416 Data Analysis
Data logger RPM-416 has an inbuilt real time clock with power from a lithium-type battery.
RPM-416 can be connected to Ethernet network via standard 10Base-T or 100Base-T. In this case simultaneously with data recording to memory card, the RPM-416 configuration and data transmitting to the PC is possible.
The main possibilities of the data logger:
- Multi-channeling – one data logger is sufficient for all working data receiving from the controlled device;
- Versatility – the additional modules can be connected to the data logger which makes it possible to expand the range of incoming signals (voltage, current, temperature, discrete inputs, etc.);
- Galvanic separation – incoming signals of high voltage and current are galvanic separated from other inputs which ensures easiness of data logger connection;
- High fidelity – self-control system and data saving algorithm protect against data loss in case of emergency situations (power supply failure);
- Servicing convenience – four-lined symbolic display with illuminating enables to adjust the data logger and monitor its work (the values of recorded incoming signals are shown on the display),the key-board is used for setting and control of the data logger;
- Remote monitoring and configuration – if the data logger is installed in a hard accessible place with Ethernet connection it can simultaneously with the data recording on the memory card make data transmitting to PC. It enables to make a remote monitoring of the object. The more detailed analysis can be made on the basis of the data stored on the memory card. Web-interface enables via PC browser to make a remote configuration of the data logger without installing any other additional programs.