MCK-301-61 Temperature Controller
MCK 301-61 Temperature Controller is designed for climate equipment control in the room and has the following functions:
- controls the temperature by means of two independent temperature sensors;
- indicates the average room temperature;
- controls the proper functionality and controls the operation of two independent air conditioners
- disables all climate equipment when fire alarm occurs;
- controls and reports about the failure of temperature sensors.
The device supports the following modes:
- thermostat mode with connected heater;
- thermostat mode with air conditioning zone controlling;
- alarm mode;
- test mode.
The front panel includes LEDs indicating:
- «COMP» – air conditioner №1 turn on/off;
- «FAN» – air conditioner №2 turn on/off;
- «DEF» – electric heater turn on/off;
- «SET» – mode settings.
A three-digit seven-segment display and four buttons on the front panel allow the user to set and control the following parameters:
- average temperature in the range of 0 – 35 ° C;
- thermostat operation;
- reserve air conditioner operation;
- programmable time delay (0 – 60 min) of reserve air conditioner turn off;
- lower temperature limit;
- two upper temperature limits;
- error correction value of temperature sensors;
- upper and lower temperature alarm;
- upper and lower air conditioning threshold zone;
- minimum time of the climate equipment turn on/off;
- fire sensor analysis resolution;
- password for the user and for the adjuster.