MCK-301-78 Temperature Controller
MCK-301-78 refrigerator controller is designed to control low-temperature refrigeration unit, which is the part of the structure of the stabilizer for plastic-frozen ground (hereinafter reffered to as SPFG).
The device allows the user to:
- control and maintain the temperature of the subsoil;
- control and maintain the temperature of the evaporator of the SPFG;
- control and maintain the temperature of compressor crankcase;
- control the compressor performance, depending on the temperature of compressor crankcase;
- perform the cold gaining;
- perform defrost by periodic compressor stop;
- ensure the activation of external alarm;
- protect the compressor from frequent turn on;
- protect against unauthorized modification of parameters.
The MCK-301-78 provides the safety shutdown of the compressor in case of unacceptable parameters in the mains (there is controlled the RMS value of the phase or line voltage, phase imbalance, correct phase sequence and the condition of the power contacts of the external magnetic starter before and after the compressor turn on) and further automatic closing after voltage parameters recovery according to the user-set time.