TR-101 digital temperature relay
TR-101 digital temperature relay is used to measure and control device temperature via four independent sensors connected in a two- or-three-wire circuit, with subsequent indication of the temperature on the display.
The device can be used in different industrial, utility and agricultural applications.
The device has the following functions:
- measuring the temperature on four independent channels using standard sensors;
- regulating the temperature using the proportionate-integral-differential (PID) principle with an output key unit (relay);
- two-level temperature regulation;
- displaying the currently measured temperature value on the integrated LED digital indicator;
- transmitting the measured temperature values of the controlled sensors to a computer via the standard Modbus RTU protocol;
- discovering line breakdown or faults in connected sensors;
- digital filtering and correcting of the temperature being measured;
- programming via the front panel buttons or a PC;
- saving the settings in case of power outage;
- protecting the settings against unauthorized changes.
TR-101 can use any voltage between 24 and 260V, regardless of the polarity