RNPP-302 Three-phase voltage and phase monitoring relay
The RNPP-302 voltage monitoring relay is designed for protection of three-phase loads against major type of mains faults, as:
- RMS voltage reaching beyond admissible thresholds;
- phase sequence order violation and phase coincidence;
- violation of the mains voltage phase completeness and symmetry.
The device performs monitoring the main circuit parameters and de-energizes load when the parameters fall beyond specified boundaries. The three-digit, seven segment display on the relay front panel allows to:
- continuously indicate the actual circuit voltage;
- indicate type of occurring fault;
- view (visualize) settings of modes and parameters.
The menu allows the user to make the following settings:
- mode of voltage indication for each phase;
- mode of the relay reaction to the digital symbol for remote de-energizing;
- type of relay;
- method for setting the voltage deviation;
- turn on/off the phase imbalance monitoring;
- turn on/off the phase sequence order monitoring;
- the starter unit terminals voltage monitoring;
- type of measured voltage;
- the maximum allowable voltage tripping threshold;
- the minimum allowable voltage tripping threshold;
- allowable phase imbalance threshold;
- automatic re-closure delay time;
- min voltage de-energize tripping delay time;
- max voltage de-energize tripping delay time;
- phase imbalance tripping delay time;
- phase loss tripping delay time;
- delay time for tripping upon a digital input fault alarm signal.
The device is equipped with an additional alarm relay with normally open contacts lead out.