Voltage monitoring relay RNPP-311
The RNPP-311 voltage monitoring relay is designed for protection of three-phase loads against major type of mains faults, as:
- RMS voltage reaching beyond admissible thresholds;
- phase sequence order violation and phase coincidence;
- violation of the mains voltage phase completeness and symmetry.;
The device performs monitoring the main circuit parameters and de-energizes load when the parameters fall beyond specified boundaries. The front panel LEDs display the following:
- presence of voltage in each phase;
- emergency de-energizing the load.
The trip setting for the maximum/minimum voltage threshold is combined and is set by adjustable potentiometer as percentage of the rated voltage. RNPP-311 automatically energizes load upon expiration of the AR (automatic restart time) since the moment of the mains parameters recovery.
The devices are manufactured with standard AR delay set to 5 sec, but optionally, they can be manufactured with the AR delay presets of 0, 10, 60, 100, 150, 200 and 250 sec.