UBZ-115 provides protection to single-phase induction electric motors with power up to 5.5 kW (25А).
The UBZ-115 unit is designed to provide permanent control of mains voltage parameters and current effective value, which is consumed by the 230V/50Hz motor.
In the UBZ-115 provides an external input for remote start or stop the motor, and feature “soft start” the motor up to 5 seconds.
UBZ-115 provides protection in the following situations:
- when the mains voltage is of poor quality (over & under voltage);
- mechanical overloads of the motor (over current);
- when motor torque is lost (“dry stroke”);
- delayed start or rotor jamming;
- thermal overload (thermal model of the motor).
For each separate type of fault, the unit allows to enable or disable an automatic reset (AR) of the motor.