The Universal Single Phase Induction Electric Motor Protection Unit UBZ-118 is a microprocessor based unit.
The UBZ-118 unit is designed to provide permanent control of mains voltage parameters and current effective value, which is consumed by the 230V/50Hz motor.
In the UBZ-118 provides an input for water level sensor for remote start or stop the motor.
The setting of phase shifting capacitor directly into the device itself.
UBZ-118 provides protection in the following situations:
- when the mains voltage is of poor quality (over & under Voltage);
- mechanical overloads of the motor (over current);
- when motor torque is lost/ dry run (under current);
- delayed start or rotor lock-up;
- thermal overload (heat model of the motor).
For each separate type of fault, the unit allows to enable or disable an automatic reset (AR) of the motor.