Transformerless stabilizer Legat-5M
The single-phase voltage stabilizer Legat-5M , is designed for providing different consumers with high-stable power supply of 220V/50Hz and the power consumption of 500VA.
Technical brief of the stabilizer is the following:
- Operation voltage range – 90-420 V;
- Maximum output current – 2.2 A;
- Output power – adjustable, 200-240 V;
- Output voltage stabilization accuracy – 1.5%;
- Input voltage range at preserved operability – 90-380 V;
- Mains frequency – 50/60 Hz;
- Amount of phases – single-phase;
- Maximum tripping time at abrupt input voltage deviation by 40V – 0.05 sec;
- Efficiency factor at 160V < Uin < 240V, not less than – 91%;
- Weight – 2 kg;
- Dimensions – 230x90x120 mm;
- Cooling – natural.