RESEARCH DEVELOPER AND MANUFACTURER OF MICROCONTROLLER BASED CONTROL AND PROTECTION DEVICES
Digital control, protection and automation solutions
NOVATEK ELECTRO productsare used in 4 continents, in more than 40 countries all over the world
- Work at the temperature range of
-35 C to +55 С Work at the temperature range of -35 C to +55 С
- Are developed and updated by
a team of more than 20 engineers Are developed and updated by
a team of more than 20 engineers
- Use microprocessors & SOCs of leading US & European companies Use microprocessors & SOCs of leading US & European companies
- Can be upgraded on client’s request Can be upgraded on client’s request
- Are tested at the full-load conditions from 8 to 48 hours Are tested at the full-load conditions from 8 to 48 hours
- Are always in stock Are always in stock
- Phase selector switch
Designed to supply industrial and household single-phase loads of 220 V/50 Hz from a three-phase four-wire network of 3 × 380 + N to ensure uninterrupted power supply to highly responsible single-phase consumers and protect them from unacceptable voltage fluctuations in the network.
- Single-phase voltage monitoring relays
Single-phase voltage relays are designed to protect single-phase loads from mains voltage unacceptable fluctuations. They are equipped with a wide range of settings, including on-delay setting for refrigerating, compressor and air conditioning equipment protection.
- Pumping Stations Controllers (level control relay, pressure control relay)
Pumping station controller is designed to provide systems for technological processes associated with monitoring and maintaining a given level of liquid substances in various types of tanks automation by electric motor (electric motors) of one or two pumps controlling.
- RPM-416 Data AnalysisDownload
Control Panel PRM-416 Data Analysis (hereinafter PU) is designed to control and configure the device "Registrar electrical parameters PRM-416" for the Modbus TCP communication protocol. PU allows you to save (load) various settings of the DVR. The data obtained after the entry registrar, can be viewed on a graph, comparing the parameters with each other.